9.17.2004

New mama

I have an announcement to make. This may come as a huge surprise to many, as I wasn't expecting it myself. We have a big change in our family, one that will affect everything we do and a lot of people around us.

We have a new addition to our family. We're so excited. So proud. Would you like to see an early picture?



awwwww.... ain't it cute?

:)

I'm so excited. Got it yesterday. I'm sitting here typing on its little tiny keyboard right now. I have always been a Mac person, but haven't owned one in 10 years, which has made me very sad. My first computer was a Macintosh Performa 405, and I think it had 4 mgs of ram. But it was great. Never crashed. Getting used to Windows was not only a chore, but it was like downgrading to an inferior, junky product. So I am very happy, even though this iMac is totally different from the Mac I'm used to. It's got OS X on it, so I'm trying to find software for it now, but I'm planning on switching all my work-related stuff over, like my graphics and music software... that way our poor dinousaur of a PC can have some room to breathe.

Tonight David and I are going to see Sting and Annie Lennox in concert. That should be the bomb. It's cool to be able to knock out two artists at once... both have been on my "must-go-see-before-I-die" list, so there you have it.

Well now, I'm in need of some coffee, so I'm outta here for now. Love ya, mean it.

I LOVE MY MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com